Administrative Associate I
1 DNA Way, SSF01 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Associate I to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at; www.baysidesolutions.com.
Administrative Associate I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Own the coordination, scheduling and execution of the entire department' s travel needs both domestic & international (individual and groups of 40+) including conference registration, ground transportation and hotel accommodations
- Work with Scientists to identify their travel needs and ensure satisfaction
- Coordinate and monitor event timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Create invitee list, send invitations and manage RSVP list
- Manager department' s catering needs
- Manage mail and responses to correspondence as instructed, ability to gather any additional information needed to respond
- Order and maintain inventory of department supplies required
- Prepare invoices, purchases orders and expense reports
- Provide accurate and effective administrative support to Managers, and coordinate administrative duties with other Administrative Associates to provide seamless support for the group
- Identify and anticipate needs of the group and plan work activities accordingly
- Manage multiple schedules with heavy calendaring of complex meetings. Arrange, coordinate and support meetings, events, and activities both on and off-site
- Generate, disseminate and maintain documents and information
- Develop, implement and evaluate department work processes and procedures. Manage deadlines related to business planning as well as other special projects
- Collaborate with Admin team to support complex projects and deadlines
- BA or equivalent experience
- Creative, proactive, self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, able to manage conflicting and changing priorities and perform in a collaborative team environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- MS Office proficiency
- Google applications proficiency
- Problem-solving skills: being able to quickly solve the issue is required