270 E. Grand Avenue
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 16249
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated Administrative Assistant to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing bio-pharmaceutical company charting a new course in the treatment of serious blood-related disorders.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a growing bio-pharmaceutical company charting a new course in the treatment of serious blood-related disorders
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, resourceful, and self-motivated. The main function is to assist with various administrative tasks as well as act as primary liaison between selected operational departments. The Contract Administrative Assistant will manage workload efficiently, while anticipating various needs of the management team members. This is a contract position.
- Perform administrative tasks including: complex calendar management for internal and external meetings, manage travel arrangements, and complete expense reports
- Interact and support teams and prepare documents and materials for meetings with attention to details
- Arrange travel plans and prepare itineraries for multiple managers or executives
- Manage the Procure to Pay (P2P) process including the contract and purchase order life-cycle for applicable transactions including reconciliation, contract renewal, and payment schedule
- Process expense reports and reimbursement and resolve discrepancies as required
- Maintain multiple electronic calendars and work with the management team to determine priorities and resolve schedule conflicts
- Help coordinate and plan meetings requiring attendance of outside advisers (Scientific Advisory Boards, etc.) and internal seminar speaker series
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’ s Degree preferred or High school diploma/GED and equivalent experience with 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Experience coordinating domestic and international travel logistics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience managing procurement process for team
- Ability to prioritize and follow-up on urgent matters in a timely manner
- Ability to work independently and quickly meet deadlines on multiple projects as well as coordinate with other staff members
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal communications skills, both written and verbal