3000 Executive Parkway Ste. 510 San Ramon, CA 94583
Bayside Solutions is seeking a talented, results driven Administrative Assistant to be a part of our high-growth organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on building a first in class market-leader in technologies staffing and consulting services.
A successful Administrative Assistant will thrive in a fast-paced environment, have a willingness to do attitude and possess an entrepreneurial spirit. They also must have an amazing ability to build great relationships both internal peers and business partners as well as externally, with candidates and clients.
The career of an Administrative Assistant at Bayside Solutions is rewarding, challenging, prosperous and holds ample opportunity for professional growth. Bayside Solutions offers many career path options and a chance to develop an array of skills. Having been recognized as one of the Bay Area’ s fastest growing private companies, we' re ready to provide you with a challenging and rewarding career.
We believe our success here at Bayside Solutions is a direct reflection of the quality of talented people we hire and develop. New hire training is conducted on a one-on-one basis and covers: recruiting, career consulting and extensive recruiting skills. At Bayside Solutions we make a strong effort and commitment to provide all the tools necessary to ensure the success of every Administrative Assistant.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
• Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience
• 1+ years of professional experience with a focus on customer service in a team oriented environment
• MS Office experience, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Highly self-motivated to not only meet goals and expectations but to exceed them
• An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing private companies in the area, with many possibilities for promotion and career growth
• Upon receipt of direct hire status, you will be eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision care, paid time off and holidays totaling more than 20 days a year
• A competitive hourly salary
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Assist with HR & Compliance
• Assist in onboarding process of incoming internal and external employees
• Manage various paper and electronic documents and filing
• Updates employee information appropriately within our internal tracking database
• Taking ownership of ad hoc projects as assigned
• High school diploma
• 2 years minimum customer service and administrative experience.
• Must have proficient working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Quick learner, flexible and adaptable to the changing demands of the business
• Must have the ability to thrive under pressure to meet hard deadlines
• Must demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-centric environment
• Exceptional ability to multi-task and possess prioritization skills
• Excellent verbal and written communications
• General knowledge with regard to OT and basic labor laws a plus Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
• Experience and knowledge of basic administrative functions