781 Lincoln Avenue San Rafael, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide high level administrative support to maintain the efficient functioning of the department, including but not limited to:
- Responsible for heavy calendar management utilizing MS Outlook. Manage and maintain schedules, ensuring team members’ schedules run smoothly and team member’ s time is being used in the most efficient way possible.
- Coordinate Meeting Arrangements:
- Schedule meetings with internal and external groups as needed, including organizing all meeting logistics such as availability for attendees, meeting rooms and equipment, online conferencing & troubleshooting and catering as required
- Coordinate Travel Arrangements:
- Make travel arrangements for all business related travel in accordance with BMRN travel policy (but not limited to- air, hotel, car, as well as visa and passport services)
- File Expense Reports:
- Process and submit expense reports using the BioMarin’ s expense reporting software program (Concur), including reconciliation of both corporate and personal credit accounts used for business purposes. Research and resolve expense report discrepancies.
- Process company E-forms, including check requests, Contract Data Sheets, Business cards
- Participates in recruiting efforts by working with HR on scheduling of interviews, coordination of interview schedules and hosting of candidate. Participates in on-boarding activities (IT set up, introductory meetings scheduled, IProcurement, Concur and travel training)
- Order office supplies, equipment and the processing of invoices/ purchase orders
- Assist with creating or editing presentations:
- Assist in creating and/revising executive level PowerPoint presentations as may be required from time to time
- Coordinate with IT to resolve computer and other technical issues
- Ensure business related memberships are kept current
- Conference and off-site training registration o Order supplies, books, etc. as needed
- Scanning, printing, filing o Provide other administrative support as required
- Track and follow up on various action items to ensure schedules and due dates are met
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and follow through on tasks that are assigned and make sure they are completed on time and at a high level
- Generally think proactively of potential needs and support of senior managers to maximize overall efficiency
- Reliability and consequent follow through on requests is a must.
- Act as back up to other CLS Admin Assistant in support of CLS staff as required
- High school diploma required; AA or BA preferred
- Minimum of two years related experience.
- Experienced at using standard office software applications, appropriate for the function supported.
- Responsive to deadlines, detail-oriented, and able to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Applies acquired job skills and company policies/procedure to complete assigned tasks that are typically semi-routine in nature.
- Able to work independently on most tasks, following established guidelines.
- Requires instructions only on new assignments.