6210 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Ste. 200 Pleasanton, CA 94588 | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, versatile and well organized Administrative Assistant to be a part of our high-growth organization. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on building a first in class market-leader in staffing and consulting services.
A successful Administrative Assistant must have strong customer service skills, be a team player, meet our core values and be able to be an independent thinker. The ideal candidate is an adaptable and high energy individual with good problem solving skills. We believe our success here at Bayside Solutions is a direct reflection of the quality of talented people we hire and develop and that is why this critical role that will interact directly with our internal employees, candidates and clients.
A career at Bayside Solutions is rewarding, challenging, prosperous and holds ample opportunity for professional growth. Having been recognized as one of the Bay Area’ s fastest growing private companies, we' re ready to provide you with a challenging and rewarding career.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join one of the fastest growing private companies in the area, with many possibilities for promotion and career growth
- Upon receipt of direct hire status, you will be eligible for benefits including medical, dental and vision care, paid time off and holidays totaling more than 20 days a year
- A competitive base salary
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage various paper and electronic documents and filing
- Updates employee information appropriately within our internal tracking database
- Assist AP and AR administrative function as needed
- Assist in onboarding process of incoming internal employees
- Taking ownership of ad hoc projects as assigned
- Occasional reception work
- High school diploma
- 2 years minimum customer service and administrative experience.
- Must have proficient working knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Well established verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to manage work load in a fast paced environment.
- General knowledge with regard to OT and basic labor laws a plus Strong organizational and negotiation skills.
- Experience and knowledge of basic AP and AR function