100 Wood Hollow Drive Novato, CA 94901
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Administrative Assistant to be part of our Client’ s team in Novato. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Coordinate department team meetings and events
- Prepare and distribute agendas and meeting minutes
- Assist with maintaining action trackers and action item closure
- Maintain and manage department activities
- Manage calendars for department leads; scheduling and coordinating meetings and conference rooms
- Support updating and maintenance department website
- Manage general department communication
- Manage logistics (conference room, attendance, refreshments) for team meetings and training
- Arrange travel, social activities and manage expense reports
- Support training coordination
- Prepare and distribute training and meetings handouts
- Organize, maintain and control of department files including potentially confidential data
- Support staff recruiting and on-boarding process
- Bachelors degree with 2-5 years related administrative experience ideally within biotech or pharma.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Power Point, Excel and Word).
- Experience with meeting and training session coordination
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.