6701 Kaiser Drive
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15631
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Admin Assistant II to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Admin Assistant II
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Tasks would include developing Powerpoint presentations, scheduling meetings with project members and external vendor, visitor and agenda management, reserving conference rooms, organizing lunch meetings and small events, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
- This position will provide administrative support and project support to the Quality department, including Purchasing support.
- Minimum High School Diploma with several years of experience as an assistant. Associates degree preferred.
- Experience with Purchasing required.
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant as a plus.
- Prior experience in Quality or Purchasing department a plus.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.