Admin Assistant I
Ridgefield, CT 06877
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Admin Assistant I to be part of our client’ s team in Ridgefield, CT. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Admin Assistant I?
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Tasks would include scheduling meetings with project members and external vendor, reserving conference rooms, calendar maintenance, updating master project documents for distribution to project team and overall administrative coordination of project related tasks.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite: MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- strong admin background in professional office setting is highly preferred
- Experience with calendar management.
- Ability to support large teams is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work with others professionally.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- High degree of initiative, accountability, accuracy, problem solving ability and follow-up skills.
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to maintain confidentiality.