Accounts Payable Analyst
790 Lindaro Street San Rafael, CA 95050
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to be part of our client’ s team in San Rafael. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Accounts Payable Analyst
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- The Accounts Payable Analyst’ s primary duties are:
- Prepare and submit Vendor Master e-forms to correct or update Vendor banking details where payments have failed or as a supplement to ongoing data clean up
- Manage the Accounts Payable email inbox which involves identifying the owner or source for addressing incoming queries
- Assist AP Analysts with follow up of purchase order/invoice variances, missing or escalated approvals and invoices that go on hold
- Support Vendor Maintenance process.
- Respond to vendor inquiries and internal inquiries in an accurate, professional and timely manner.
- Coordinate weekly priorities with the Accounts Payable Supervisor
- Work with the Purchasing Department and other operating departments to resolve issues as they relate to disbursements and invoicing.
- Ad hoc reporting and customer service for cost center managers as needed.
- Assist with review and reconciliation of vendor statements.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’ s Accounts Payable and Financial Authority policies and procedures within the established internal control environment.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
Summary of Qualifications:
- 2-5 yrs. in an Accounts Payable Department, or related Department.
- Experience in a multinational organization, dealing with payments in different currencies.
- Excel skill are required.
- Oracle R12 is strongly preferred.