Accessioning Clerk I
5945 Optical Court San Jose, CA 95138
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Accessioning Clerk I to be part of our client’ s team in the San Jose. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Accessioning Clerk I:
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Following standard operating procedures to enter orders for high complexity clinical lab tests.
- For efficient and accurate entry of customer and patient demographic data, clinical information, test request information and physician information.
- Reviewing, understanding and executing customer-specific requirements for order entry.
- Work closely with Client Services to resolve and escalate incomplete or unclear order issues.
- Checking the work of others to ensure order entry accuracy.
- Providing feedback on work process improvements.
- Document retention which may include filing, scanning, and retrieval of forms.
Summary of Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required. College degree preferred.
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to follow laboratory procedures and must adhere to the laboratory’ s quality control policies.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to identify and act on issues within an order that may impact customer satisfaction and test turnaround time.
- Must be able to type 45 words per minute with excellent accuracy.
- Experience using laboratory information systems and proficient in Microsoft Office Suite a plus.
- Superior people skills and a team player.
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs.
- Generally, work hours are Mon-Fri 12: 00-8: 30PM, but are subject to change, depending on sample volume and other business needs.
- Minimum 6 months to 1 year of experience in order management, preferably in the clinical laboratory or healthcare industry, medical field, or equivalent.