1 DNA way
South San Francisco,
Industry: Clinical & Scientific
Job Number: 15964
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Absence Management Consultant to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Absence Management Consultant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provides management consultation and guidance on the interactive process, reasonable accommodations and position release to managers/supervisors, human resource professionals and the shared service center in partnership with our vendor partners.
- Provides support and education to employees regarding issues such as leaves of absence, medical work restrictions, interactive process, reasonable accommodation, return-to-work and workers' compensation
- Provide case/claim management for the reasonable accommodation program.
- Assist with development of a job demands analysis bank.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the disability management field supporting reasonable accommodations.
- Associate' s Degree required
- Strong knowledge of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADAAA) and working experience with leave and disability legislation (FMLA, CFRA, PFL, SDI)
- Ability to interact with a broad range of stakeholders and partners: employees, managers, legal, HR business partners, employee relations, payroll, service center
- Project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal written, oral communication skills
- Formal presenting skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in excel, word and power-point