AI Imaging Scientist / Engineer
475 E Grand Ave., SSF42 South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a AI Imaging Scientist / Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
AI Imaging Scientist / Engineer
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Early Clinical Development department is seeking an AI Imaging Scientist/Engineer reporting to the AI Imaging Team Lead. The AI Imaging group develops novel solutions for diagnostic, prognostic, response and safety prediction and biomarker development based on multi-modal datasets including clinical, radiology, genomics, etc data.
- The AI scientist/engineer will collaborate with the rest of the AI Imaging team and the external collaborators in curating datasets, designing, training, analyzing and deploying models as well as documenting work and presenting it to various stakeholders.
- Participate in key machine learning pilots to ensure successful completion and develop plans to integrate capabilities into the normal early clinical development process
- Access, process, manipulate data of large volumes and from diverse sources
- Curate datasets and develop experimentation protocols
- Development of new and novel machine learning methods, including supervised, self-supervised and unsupervised learning techniques
Summary of Qualifications:
- Degree in a relevant technical field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science. Masters or Ph.D. is a strong plus
- 3+ years of industry applied machine learning experience
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in Python. At least 3 years of industry experience
- Demonstrated proficiency using Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
- Demonstrated proficiency with CNNs, RNNs, GANs, etc
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional multi-disciplinary teams