ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, TALENT ACQUISITION
171 Oyster Point Blvd South San Francisco, CA 94080
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, TALENT ACQUISITION to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company dedicated to developing novel therapeutics to treat undertreated blood-based disorders.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, TALENT ACQUISITION:
This role is responsible for supporting the Talent Acquisition department. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and a quick learner with the ability to master new tasks quickly. This is a contract position.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage candidate interview process:
- Schedule candidate interviews
- Manage onsite interview logistics
- Prepare interview documents
- Track and manage schedules and changes
- Communicate and confirm interviews with the candidate and team
- Coordinate and schedule candidate travel
- Assist with managing candidate and job activity in Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Post and maintain jobs on company website and job boards
- Assist with Contract Administration
- Able to take direction from managers and peers and execute on those directions accurately and independently
- Creates a warm, positive, and welcoming environment for candidates
- Demonstrates professionalism in the workplace
- Handle confidential material with appropriate discretion
- Manage special projects/assignments as needed
- At least 3 years of administrative experience. Experience supporting a talent acquisition department, highly desired
- Previous human resources experience, highly desired
- Strong administrative scheduling skills with MS Outlook
- Knowledge and experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS). Experience with Newton is a plus
- Strong computer skills with MS Word, MS Excel
- Extremely dependable, responsible, organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Strong and friendly team player
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to remain flexible within a highly dynamic changing environment with competing demands and still deliver on deadlines
- Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills