Web Developer ll
380 Ellis St Bldg B Mountain View, CA, CA 94043 | Contract
Role: Web Developer
Location: Silicon Valley
Industry: Security Software
Summary: Enterprise Security Software company in Silicon Valley is seeking a highly motivated front end Web Developer who can develop, design and implement web-based applications to support business requirements.A life time learner who can do role plays as a team/technical lead and offer guidance.
Here is why you are a fit:
- You have worked in a strong E-commerce Environment
- You have experience with Adobe AEM
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies
- Create design documents
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- Testing your code (e.g. writing functional and unit tests)
- Research, track and understand new web technologies to provide technical leadership in developing service applications
- Work closely with business partners to solve and develop business needs
- Complete analysis, development and/or maintenance of highly complex, undefined tasks.
- Can act as team lead or technical lead for a large portion of or an entire project
- Can offer direction, guidance and mentoring to lesser experienced individuals on the team
- 5 years of relevant industrial experience
- Mastery of web standards and user-centered design principles
- Extensive knowledge of both dynamic and static HTML coding
- Expert programmer in Java/J2EE
- Excellent knowledge in NoSQL DBs and RDBMS
- Familiar with web development technologies
- Familiar with debugging tools.
- Should be comfortable with standards-compliance and handling cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to effectively demonstrate creative and process skills as they relate to interface design.
- Understanding of standard web technologies (HTTP, JSON, etc)