Validation Engineer I
Vacaville, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Validation Engineer I to be part of our client’ s team in Vacaville. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Validation Engineer I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the performance of Commissioning and Qualification of equipment, utility systems, automation systems, processes and facilities
- Prepares/Updates Validation Plans, Project Plans, and Protocols; Commissioning Plans, performs testing, collects samples
- Analyze and prepare test results, and prepare qualification summary reports
- Participate in the Quality Risk Management process and prepare Risk Management Reports documenting system risks, applicable remediation/risk reduction and critical controls
- Represent the validation department on project teams
- Promote good interdepartmental relations
- Maintain Training to ensure job responsibilities can be performed on a daily basis
- Vigilant to safety and maintain a safe environment for all during performance of job responsibilities (i.e. Validation Field Execution)
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelor’ s degree (Life Science, Engineering, Biology, Biochemistry)
- Recommended: 2 - 4 years of direct validation or equivalent experience for a wide range of validation projects including validation of large scale biochemical manufacturing, utility and automation systems