Trust & Safety QA/Dev Engineer
Walnut Creek, CA | Contract
Role: Trust & Safety QA/Dev Engineer
Industry: Online Financial Services
Location: Silicon Valley
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Trust & Safety QA/Dev Engineer to be part of our client’ s team in Walnut Creek.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the best tech companies in Silicon Valley to work for.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hands on experience implementing and running fraud systems and processes. KYC/AML/OFAC
- Strong experience Investigating fraud and abuse, and take appropriate action to ensure the protection of our client’ s customers and the client.
- Identify patterns and trends in data to prevent fraud and abuse
- Experience working with engineering and product teams to build fraud and abuse protections into our client’ s product.
- Collaborate with diverse teams across the entire company to balance business requirements and security.
- Measure performance and test fraud prevention rules by developing effective metrics of measurement and methodologies.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science a STEM related field.
- 5+ Years of Java development experience with emphasis on building testing frameworks and automation testing
- At least 4 years of experience in, security, fraud, regulatory, compliance, data science or related areas.
- Experience with BPM tools. Migrating to Provenir.
- Experience building automation testing for RESTFul APIs.
- Continuous integration and code coverage tools setup.
- Experience automating test scripts for fraud systems, KYC, OFAC, AML
- Experience working with BPM tools is a plus
- Experience with financial fraud, identity theft or tax fraud.