Fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Writer to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Paper batch record authoring/revision/template creation
- CAPA execution/follow-up for doc revisions
- SOP revisions/authoring
- Update/create training documents w/ training specialist
- Bachelors degree
- Technical writing certification preferred
- 2 years relevant experience in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, or other regulated environment
- Strong technical writing skills
- Experience authoring and revising cGMP documentation for commercial operations
- Advanced proficiency in MS word
- Working knowledge of cGMP document control systems
- Intermediate knowledge of biopharmaceutical operations preferred