South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Technical Editor I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Technical Editor I, Associate Program Review Operations Specialist
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Ensure the quality (spelling, grammar, formatting, and completeness) of PRC submissions for assigned product(s)
- Attend PRC meetings, capture comments/annotations
- Onboard and train marketing agencies, and materials submitters on PRC processes and systems
- Project manage and route submissions to reviewers leveraging a technical platform
- Draft and communicate PRC agenda and facilitate prioritization
Summary of Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- 3+ years work experience
- Proven track record of working effectively in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Extensive experience in editing and proofreading
- Experience using review systems (e.g. Zinc, Veeva, etc.) or a demonstrated aptitude to learn new technical systems
- Demonstrated ability to influence without direct authority and to develop and maintain strong cross-functional partnerships
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communications
- Must be able to multi-task with strong attention to detail and be adaptable to change
- Excellent problem solving and planning skills, with focus on quality and accuracy
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google Applications (Drive, Sheets, Gmail, etc.)
- Experience working in marketing operations, compliance, regulatory/quality affairs, or editing a plus