San Ramon, CA | Contract
Senior System Analyst
San Ramon, CA
9-12 months contract to hire
Interview Process: Phone, Onsite
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
- Reviews, drafts, and outlines simple systems specifications, screen designs, and reports from which programs will be written and that fit with the Financial Institution’ s system architecture standards.
- Ensures compliance to departmental and financial institution’ s processes or procedures related to supported systems. Provides support as a subject matter expert to department or business units for small/less complex business applications or system processes.
- Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware, and software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies systems parameters.
- Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the financial institution' s system architecture standards.
- Participates in evaluating existing systems and procedures to identify deficiencies and maintain more effective data handling, conversion, input/output requirements, and storage.
- Assists with analyzing, developing and revising existing system logic difficulties and documentation as necessary.
- Expert knowledge of design techniques and principles involved in production of drawings and models.
- 8+ years’ experience required.
- Global KYC, CS 10 experience required.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.