Systems Analyst II-Epic Willow
4100 Bohannon Dr 2nd Floor - MC 5522 menlo park, CA 94025 | Direct Hire
Position: Systems Analysts- Epic Willow
Employment Type: Full-time, Direct Hire
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Location: Menlo Park, CA
Our client is a leading health care provider in the Bay area who is seeking a full-time system analysts to support their Epic Willow modules. This client provides excellent benefits, competitive salary and great work-life balance. Please review the responsibilities and requirements for an understanding of the role.
- Ability to assist in the designing of systems, defining of business requirements and assisting in implementation of systems
- Provide support services within IT as well as in customer departments.
- Provide ongoing training IT staff and clients if needed
- Participate with the support teams and share Epic experiences of “ best practice” approach to the support team.
- Communicate on an on-going basis with support team personnel on inter-related project tasks and issues.
- Uses basic analytical and problem solving skills to resolve problems.
- Participation in testing and workflow validation efforts.
- Participate with clinical stakeholders in work groups to discuss opportunities for improved system utilization and enhancements.
- Assist with the design, build, and support of the Epic applications.
- Assist with troubleshooting, identify solutions and provide support with any needed system modifications.
- Education: Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Ability to assist with the design, build, and support of the Epic application
- Ability to work independently and have the ability to work with a team
- Able to drive a decision when stakeholders are unsure of their needs
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and tasks
- Experience troubleshooting problems and issues as typically triaged from help desk calls.
- Knowledge of Medical terminology
- Knowledge of business operations / work flow experience
- Solid understanding of processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting