Systems Analyst II (Tapestry-Claims/EDI)
Martinez, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Epic Tapestry Systems Build Analyst
Industry: Health Care
Duration: 6 Months to Hire
Location: Martinez, CA
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
- Build 837 Professional and Institutional Claims batch definitions
- Update Tapestry contracts with new rates and rules
- Work on provider, contract, vendor and place of service build
- Make updates in Benefits Engine module
- Implement new benefit plan build
- Perform Quality Assurance on new reports and changes to reports.
- Uses basic analytical and problem solving skills to resolve problems within production application.
- Participation in testing and workflow validation efforts.
- Possession of a Bachelor' s degree or a closely related field.
- Must have 2+ years of build experience
- 3+ years of system analysis experience including 2 years in a health care information systems environment, working with end users to extract, document and optimize data flow, implement hospital systems, and support applications and databases. Incumbents will have demonstrable project management experience in the role of technical or application team lead for a major complex project or direct experience as a project manager for smaller projects.
- Experience with Medicaid (Medi-Cal) & Medicare health plans
- Managed Care (Health Plan) business operations / work flow experience
- Solid understanding of processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting
- Excellent documentation, communication, interpersonal and strong organizational skills
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with a team
- Able to drive a decision when most stakeholders are unsure of their needs
- Tapestry Core Certification and either Tapestry AP EDI and/or Tapestry Benefits Engine Certified
- Experience in creation and maintenance of EDI batch type definitions (i.e. 837 Institutional and Professional Claims EDI)
- Creation and maintenance of SER (provider), vendor and place of service records
- Military experience