Supply Chain Analyst I
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Supply Chain Analyst I to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Supply Chain Analyst I
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact for all clinical trial distribution activities throughout the duration of a study
- Provide responsive, effective and successful high level of customer service to Clinical Operations partners.
- Ensure clinical supply arrives on time to support uninterrupted supply to both domestic and international depots and sites
- Actively participate and effective engagement on Protocol Execution Teams (PETs), Global Supply Execution Teams (gSETs), and ad-hoc distribution related meetings on behalf of PTDS.
- Manage the distribution relationship and day to day coordination with all third party service providers and internal depots as required.
- Lead order and Finished Good inventory issues with third party service providers and internal groups and drive to resolution.
- Execute and coordinate all depot supply in coordination with Clinical Demand and Supply Leader, Kaiseraugst, SSF, Trade Compliance, etc.
- Ensure adherence to internal processes such that support supply chain agility and other key performance indicators.
- Provide guidance for the IxRS distribution related specifications.
- Lead and/or participate on cross-functional distribution related projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Interact with internal and external global partners to ensure timely execution and availability of drug supply.
- Manage & execute supply chain functions for multiple highly complex global clinical trials.
- Execute transaction with highest level of accuracy in CLARA system to ensure proper inventory levels are maintained and patients are assured uninterrupted supply.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS degree in Computer science, Life Sciences or Business (Operations Management or Supply Chain Management) preferred
- APICS certification is a plus
- 5-8 years experience in Clinical Trial management, Logistics, Warehouse, Order Management, or other Supply Chain discipline, preferably in the Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated team leadership is required
- Knowledge of Clinical trial management, Supply Planning, Order Fulfillment, and Distribution
- Experience with MS Office Suite
- SAP experience is a plus
- Proven leadership skills and the ability to positively influence colleagues and key decision makers
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction from management to drive execution while effectively communicating risks to key stakeholders
- Deals well with ambiguity
- Thinks globally
- Understanding of E2E Global Clinical Supply Chain
- Track record of adding business value through process improvement
- Excellent verbal / written communication and presentation skills
- Strong track record of collaborations, and successful relationship management
- Proven ability work successfully in a team environment
- Strong planning, organization, time-management and process-thinking skills
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities
- Independent self-starter, with ability to lead ad hoc teams, negotiate, and build consensus
- Problem solving skills, with ability to anticipate problems, recommend solutions and implement
- Track record of successfully leading cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to establish and improve business processes
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet global requirements as they arise
- Ability to work in and understand multiple systems in multiple networks
- Ability to travel domestic / international when necessary (less than 5%)