Staff Automation Engineer
Mountain View, CA | Direct Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, professional and experienced Staff Automation Engineer to join our partner in the Peninsula. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team whose purpose is to provide individuals with the product needed to better understand the various stages of diseases and conditions.
A successful Staff Automation Engineer who comes with a strong engineering background and has the experience in technical project management
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401k.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- To be a part of an organization whose main focus is building the next-generation applications for the consumer market within the field research and clinical arenas.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Design and development of complex automated, electromechanical systems involving optics and fluidics
- +Work with other engineering areas to ensure designs integrates at the system level to meet overall product requirements
- Develop design and test documentation
- Collaborate with internal and external engineering and scientific groups as needed to ensure an integrated design that meets system requirements
- Identify all critical compliance requirements, project milestones and their interdependencies
- BS (MS Preferred) in mechanical engineering and similar education and + years of related experience
- Design of complex mechanisms for biotechnology instrumentation or semiconductor processing
- More than 8 years of experience with solid-modeling software utilizing SolidWorks preferably
- More than 5 years of experience with system integration or project management experience
- Experience with fluidics and automated liquid handling
- Experience with optomechanical design for sensitive optics in benchtop instruments
- Experience in the development of complex, precision mechanical systems from concept through production
- Design for Safety, Reliability, Manufacturing and Service of high duty cycle, continuous operation electromechanical and fluidics systems
- Be able to fluently write and speak in Mandarin
- Familiar with 21 CFR 820.30 requirements for Design Control
- Design and development of consumables of bioanalytical processes on a silicon substrate
- Design and development of an instrument for high-throughput DNA Sequencing