Sr. User Interface/Visual Designer
Mountain View, CA 94041 | Contract
Sr. User Interface/ Visual designer
Location: Cupertino, CA
Summary: Come and join the leader in Enterprise Security Software company in Silicon Valley as a Senior UI/Visual Designer .You are passionate with a strong understanding for connected home space and looking to be the voice of the customer to drive intuitive designs. You have an impressive portfolio showcasing market-leading user interface and visual design work in the following spaces - connected home, IoT, networking or high-volume consumer devices. The wait is over because we are looking for you!
Here is why you are a fit
- You are a creative UI/Visual Designer who has the vision and is excited about how this space will evolve
- You are an individual who understands the overall complexities of bringing a Connected Home solution to market
- You can tackle the design process by translating product requirements and UX recommendations into digital and interactive prototypes
- You enjoy working closely with app developers to build fully functional interfaces that are ready to launch.
- You are an amazing storyteller and driven to solving user interface challenges with next generation of IoT & Connected devices
- Willing to take ownership of integrating complex product experiences and simplifying them into seamless user interactions
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows
- Effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and UX designers
- 5+ years of user-interface design in web, mobile-web and Android/iOS Apps
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design or equivalent experience
- Strong verbal, written and graphic skills
- Experience with UI design tools including; Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch
- Strong sense of visual design: information visualization skills, typographic knowledge and a command of layout as it relates to human interaction
- Experience designing high fidelity digital interfaces, creative content and presentations to guide, inspire and support the team’ s creative direction.
- You are highly comfortable using and deploying interactive prototyping tools such as InVision, Marvel, Origami, and After Effects to convey movement, UI functionality, and to articulate design decisions by demonstration.
- Preferred but not required: HTML, CSS, Java script and Swift