Sr. Quality Training Specialist
San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Quality Training Specialist to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Quality Training Specialist
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Oversee, design, develop and implement learning programs, training courses and materials to educate/increase knowledgebase.
- Work with stakeholders to develop overall training strategies, programs, and curricula for specific topics or functions.
- Assess and identify training needs in collaboration with subject matter experts, cross functional leads, and key business stakeholders.
- Develop or updated training materials based on functional area needs assessments or training requirements based on document requirements (e.g., SOP).
- Design curricula that fit the key goals of the learning program, including timeframe, expected outcomes, level of interaction and engagement, and specific audience needs.
- Assist with the development of a variety of knowledge assessments, including quizzes, that suit the project or program needs.
- Conduct and review course evaluations to verify that efficient, effective, value added training to learners.
- Oversee training records management, including tracking attendance, recording learner histories, and developing training compliance metrics.
- Participate in process improvement efforts that require training implementation components.
- Collect and share relevant industry news and practices regarding training strategies and tools.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BA/BS in life sciences or technical area.
- 4+ years of relevant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Regulatory environment (guidance, guidelines, trends, changes, etc.)
- Good Clinical/laboratory/pharmacovigilance Practices (GxPs).
- Clinical Trials and Development (e.g. phases of trials, data management principles).
- Quality management principles and quality management system.