Sr. DMS Coordinator
Fremont, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. DMS Coordinator to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest privately held pharmaceutical corporation in the world and ranks among the world' s 20 leading pharmaceutical corporations.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. DMS Coordinator
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, the Senior DMS Coordinator performs routine administrative tasks to support the creation, revision, and retirement of controlled documents according to Standard Operating Procedures, to support current Good Manufacturing Practices operations.
- Incumbent also supports the management and audit of vital records, and electronic records stored at the Fremont, CA facility.
- Assignments/tasks require action and initiative to resolve problems and develop recommendations.
- Manages controlled documents for the Fremont site, to ensure correct implementation, access, and upkeep of documents.
- Acts as key point of contact for author and record users, and provides customer support and simple troubleshooting for creation and editing of documents.
- Distributes document links to the appropriate viewers.
- Informs users on the best ways to use the system; directs users to additional help, training courses and e-learning.
- Provides local business administrators with information about the appropriate roles for document signatories.
- Bachelors degree and/or Professional Training
- 2-5 years of experience, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competence in EDMS software and MS Office suite - particularly Outlook and Word; familiar with use of styles, formatting tools, transferring content from document to document.
- Demonstrates systematic problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates the ability to clearly and concisely present/explain documentation systems and requirement guidelines to other staff.
- Experience with document version control