Sr. Contract Associate
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Sr. Contract Associate to be part of our Client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with a local biotechnical company focusing on the discovery, development, manufacturing and commercialization of medicines to treat patients with serious or life-threatening medical conditions.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Contract Associate
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Conduct compliant, thorough and appropriate assessment, analysis, drafting, review, negotiation and issuance of assigned contractual documents.
- Negotiate the best contract terms possible, taking into consideration risk exposure and risk tolerance by the requesting department.
- Provide thorough information to contract requestors regarding final negotiated terms deviating from standard contract templates terms.
- Proactively lead process improvements or other projects that enhance and streamline processes, systems, tools and other resources.
- Work collaboratively, effectively and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders.
- Act as a resource within the group; train other Contract Associates on group/departmental processes and operational activities, and customer specific processes.
- Attend and occasionally present at department and group meetings, staying current on department and group projects, goals and issues.
- Manage special projects as necessary, independently determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Maintain records of executed contracts and respond to audit requests.
- BS/BA in Business, Legal or related discipline, or equivalent education plus experience. Paralegal Certification a plus.
- Minimum 5-8 years contract management and/or comparable role.
- Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage ever-changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High degree of customer focus and proven ability to build and maintain effective internal and external partnerships.
- Team player with demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build effective working relationships throughout all levels of the organization.