Sr. Administrative Assistant
South San Francisco, CA | Direct Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a highly motivated, Sr. Administrative Assistant to be a part of our partner’ s team in the South San Francisco Area. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company dedicated to developing novel therapeutics to treat under-treated blood-based disorders.
The Sr. Administrative Assistant will work closely with senior-level executives and scientific staff, as well as external parties such as Key Opinion Leaders, Scientific Advisors, Partners, and Vendors, providing all aspects of administrative support. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ of administrative experience supporting executive level scientific managers and teams and be proficient with scientific manuscript submission and grant application processes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Sr. Administrative Assistant:
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain calendars and coordinate travel.
- Manage all aspects of on-site and off-site meetings including logistics, confidentiality agreements, honorarium requests, agenda preparation and if appropriate, attendee lodging and travel.
- Prepare reports, other documents using spreadsheets, databases, or presentation software.
- Maintain scientific documents, records, and reports.
- Provide back-up as needed to the Executive Assistant/Office Manager.
- Manage Research team calendar, coordinate related conference registrations and logistics, track abstract deadlines for major meetings, assist with abstract submission, and provide audio/visual support for oral conference presentations.
- Manage the review process for research documents and new publications including meeting abstracts.
- Draft agendas for internal research team meetings and in partnership with the Executive Assistant/Office manager coordinate monthly company-wide lunch & learn.
- Prepare agendas and meeting materials, and send out materials.
- Document action items from meetings.
- Organize stakeholder meetings with Key Opinion Leaders (KOL) and Scientific Advisors, potential & current partners.
- In conjunction with the Executive Assistant/Office Manager, generate standard contracts & CDA’ s using appropriate templates.
- Follow-up with appropriate parties to ensure timely review and signatures including coordinating legal review, if required.
- Administer contracts for approvals, extensions, renewals, termination follow-ups ad notifications including copying, scanning and mailings.
- Manage the contract database used to track contracts.
- Provide executed contracts and CDA’ s to Exec Assistant & Office Manager for filing and tracking.
- At least 5 years’ of progressively advancing administrative experience supporting executive level scientific managers and teams.
- Proficiency with scientific manuscript submission and grant application processes.
- College degree or equivalent experience.
- Contract administration and process management experience with biotech/pharmaceutical organization.
- Strong computer skills and high proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite products including PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Strong service and results-orientation.
- Excellent planning skills.