Solutions Engineer 5
San Ramon, CA | Contract
Banking & Finance
Location: San Ramon, CA
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Seeking a Solutions Engineer to deploy innovative solutions strategies across our client’ s banking and investment technologies. Strategies will include solutions across management of data capture, delivery, and analytics.
· Integrate advanced technology platforms to model alignment to enterprise risk, core business systems, and finance strategy.
· Implement high-level prototyping and system design to application development and data integration.
· Work closely with key stakeholders and cross functional teams in framing strategies and maintaining relevant architecture views.
· Lead in the migration and adoption to new technologies for unstructured high volume data.
· Involved in complex or data intensive projects, leading senior level team with technical direction on application development road map.
· Scale solutions for data management needs.
· Provide oversight and own management in technology risks and issues.
· Master’ s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
· 10+ years’ experience supporting technologies in the following areas: mobile, analytics, web development, content & information services, self-service support tools, commercial off the shelf products, and cloud-based managed services.
· Strong competencies in software design, data structures, and algorithms.
· Previous experience supporting both new and legacy production systems.