Software Engineer 3
Phoenix, AZ | Contract
Role: Build and Release Engineer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Our client in Phoenix, AZ is looking for a Software Engineer to design, develop, implement, test, and maintain business and computer applications software or specialized utility programs including mainframe and client/server applications, and major enhancement of existing systems.
- 5-7 years as a Software Engineer experienced in (Sitecore) Development languages: C#, .NET Branching
- Expert in Versioning and software builds Deployment scripts
- Adept with deployment guides Team Foundation Server Experience with Sitecore CMS
Here is why you are a fit
- You can Fine-tune and improve a variety of sophisticated software implementation projects.
- You have hands on experience in gathering and analyzing system requirements, document specifications, and develop software solutions to meet client needs and data.
- You analyze and review enhancement requests and specifications.
- You implement system software and customize to client requirements.
- You can prepare the detailed software specifications and test plans.
- You know to code new programs to client’ s specifications and create data for testing.
- You can modify existing programs to new standards and conduct unit testing of developed programs.
- You can create migration packages for system testing, user testing, and implementation.
- You can provide quality assurance reviews.
- You perform post-implementation validation of software and resolve any bugs found during testing.
- 5-7 years’ experience required.
- You have a solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- You have large systems software design and development experience.
- You have experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems.
- You are experienced in programming and experience with problem diagnosis and resolution.