San Ramon, CA | Contract
Client is seeking a Developer to design, develop, and implement applications using general languages and technologies (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML) to support business requirements.
- Supports applications; revising, updating, and providing documentation as required.
- Assists in performing systems integration testing and user acceptance testing as required by software development lifecycle.
- Executes or participates in parallel, pilot and other system test phases prior to implementation to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Researches, prepares detailed specifications, defines, designs, develops, tests, debugs, installs, and modifies computer software in various platforms in a complex and integrated systems environment. Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications.
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution.
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area.
- Bachelor' s degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Ability to analyze, develop and implement complex programming solutions.
- Development experience in needed language or technology (e.g. - C#, C++, HTML).
- Hands on experience in designing, developing and successful deployment of large scale projects from end-to-end.
- Hands on experience in following the iterative and agile SDLC.