San Francisco, CA | Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for hand-on development and 3rd party vendor system integration support.
- Design robust integration between Sitecore as CMS to web analytics and email marketing platform.
- Partner closely with technical teams supporting infrastructure builds, application development and testing.
- Works as part of the digital implementation team to meet with business and IS teams to identify problems and define design.
- Lead end-to-end (conception, development, maintenance and evolution) implementation of digital solutions using Sitecore.
- Creates artifacts following Bank’ s standards to document the proposed design. These artifacts will be created by eliciting, analyzing, validating and managing technical requirements definition, flows and deliverables for projects.
- Provides assistance to support teams during troubleshooting and issue triage, helping to resolve issues and identify gaps that would need remediation.
- Adhering to and complying with all applicable, federal and state laws, regulations and guidance, including those related to Anti-Money Laundering (i.e. Bank Secrecy Act, USA PATRIOT Act, etc.).
- Familiar with WCAG 2.0 compliance guidelines.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or related degree preferred.
- Must have 7+ years of development experience with financial services applications using .Net/C#/MVC and formal education with experience in Computer Information systems (or related field).
- Integration knowledge and practices.
- Strong and proven technical skills across various internal and external systems, including Sitecore as multi-site CRM and IBM
- Information Technology architecture and system & data
- Marketing Cloud as bulk mail provider.
- Strong sense of prioritization and execution against critical deliverables, coupled with a sense of personal ownership for key projects / issue resolution.