Site Services Manager
6121 Hollis St., Suite 700 Emeryville, CA 94107 | Contract-to-Hire
Bayside Solutions is seeking a friendly, energetic and hardworking Site Services Manager. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of business professionals focused on learning to engineer microbes faster, more predictably, and to a level of performance previously unattainable.
A successful Site Services Manager must have strong customer service skills, be a team player, and provides a great attitude to the team. They are one who is organized, diligent and provides positivity to the work environment.
The culture is based on the idea of others. They pride themselves in their commitment to finding cures that other biotech companies have not tackled.
Our Company Bio:
Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- Offers their employees a great work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time and 401k.
Summary of Responsibilities: We have an exciting opportunity available for a talented, driven, versatile, and detail oriented Manager of Facilities and Operations to become a member of our dynamic and rapidly expanding headquarters.
- Directly supervises employees in Facilities and Operations team.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the Company policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Oversees and coordinates the day-to-day safety, activities, work schedules, and performance of the Facilities and Operations Team.
- Manages KPI tracking and periodic (daily, weekly, monthly) reporting for all relevant safety, productivity, performance, and quality.
- Models continuous improvement behaviors for all employees, especially with regard to quality issues, team relations, on-time work order execution, and customer satisfaction.
- Trains or coordinates training for team members in the most effective execution of work procedures.
- Maintains various products and supplies as appropriate to the needs of the service; may coordinate the purchase of assorted day-to-day supplies and/or equipment.
- Maintains the aesthetics, cleanliness and serviceability of all office, lab and common spaces within company real estate.
- Performs routine customer service-related activities, as appropriate to the position, such as external vendor management, site walks, and quarterly business reviews.
- Performs all of the above duties with a safe, sincere, pleasant customer service oriented attitude.
- Manage the Facilities ticketing system, including tickets for assigned client base
- Support internal customers with event setups, catering, group activities, and VIP arrivals to the building
- Provide account management and cost control, for all facilities and operations functions such as the:
- Janitorial Program
- Food Program
- Indoor Plant Program
- Office Supplies Program
- Call Center Operations
- Transportation Management.
- 7 - 10 Years' of experience in Facilities and Operations with 5+ Years’ experience in a Supervisory role and/or Bachelor’ s Degree.
- Internal customer service experience
- Superior customer service / relationship management skills
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
- Previous experience working in a laboratory environment preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Intermediate computer skills required with MS Office programs
- Must be a team player with strong interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills that’ s capable of interacting with multiple groups both internal and external customers.
- We are looking for interested candidates willing to start immediately.
- Must have a valid California Driver’ s License
- Our facility is located in the San Francisco bay area.