Service Desk Technician
Camas, WA | Contract-to-Hire
6 month contract
The ideal candidate for this Service Desk Technician position will have Enterprise Help Desk / Desktop Support experience within a Windows environment. This Service Desk Technician will be providing support via email, phone, and in-person to an employee base of above 2, 500 worldwide. You will also act as liaison between end users and internal IT teams assisting with resolving other infrastructure issues.
The support you will provide includes computer and telecom incidents, desktop (hardware/software), third-party software/hardware applications, and home office configurations. You will also troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems. Our employees work within Windows 7, and many utilize Citrix desktop environment— with so many interacting systems, the ability to identify patterns and investigate solutions is critical to this position’ s success.
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level mobile device support (BES & Apple Configurator): Laptops, Blackberry and iPhones
- Responsible for desktop imaging (MDT) and physical deployment
- Solve computer and telecom incidents
- Support and fix desktop (hardware/software) issues
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve complex PC and network problems
- Support Windows 7 environment
- Be an advocate for the end users on support issues
Other required skills: - Customer service oriented
- Willingness to learn and grow, technically
- Ability to work independently and as a team