Senior User Experience Designer
2225 Lawson Lane Santa Clara, CA 95054 | Direct Hire
Senior UX Interaction Designer
Industry: Software/ Tech
Duration: Direct Hire | Full Time
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
About Our Client
One of the fastest growing enterprise Software Company specializing in making innovative applications to help businesses make smarter decisions and simplified workflows.
We are looking for a creative, passionate, and detail Sr. UX Interaction Designer (Cloud Applications) to join our client’ s User Experience (UX) design team. As members of the UX design team, you will be a team member responsible for hashing out big-picture workflow and strategy as they are prototyping detailed visual and interaction execution. You' ll work closely with a talented and growing design organization in a fast-paced startup-environment to drive our experience strategy, envision elegant and seamless workflows, and deliver refined and engaging product experiences.
Here’ s why you’ re a great fit!
- You are able to serve as the liaison between design and development teams.
- You have the expertise to evaluate designs and on usability and influence, creating working prototypes of customized web applications.
- You have the ability to lead and facilitate design workshops, brainstorms, design exercises
- Interaction and Process Experience design is your bread and butter
- Contribute to the design of useful, usable, and desirable user interfaces in a team environment.
- Gather user needs via design research methods.
- Communicate learnings and requirements to business stakeholders.
- Create user flow diagrams, conceptual wireframes, storyboards, click-through prototypes, and high fidelity mockups to articulate on design direction for our cloud-based applications.
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications and design patterns.
- Create user tasks and conduct usability tests to evaluate concept directions.
- Effectively communicate design decisions to colleagues, cross-functional team members, and management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams that include Program Managers, Business Analysts, and Engineers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
- Bachelor’ s or master’ s in graphic design, HCI, UX, or another related area of study
- 5+ years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Proficiency with leading design software such as Sketch, Invision and the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of mobile design standards
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting to and evangelizing designs to cross-functional teams
- Experience working in an agile software development team
- Passion for interaction design - we are looking for someone who constantly analyzes and obsesses over other product’ s experiences
- Curiosity about the way people think and human behavior
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision plans
- Unlimited PTOs
- Paid parental leave
- Performance Driven culture
- Ample Opportunities for advancement as they really do promote from within
- Equity incentives (Bonuses paid out quarterly)