Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Recruiter to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition, the Sr. Recruiter will play a critical role in developing and executing recruiting strategy for the various groups of organization.
- In this position, you will partner with business leaders, hiring managers and other HR colleagues to engage and recruit top talent.
- Will individually manage a portfolio of openings across all levels, focusing on exceeding client' s expectations, and ensuring a positive candidate experience.
- Will apply strong technical expertise (such as strategic sourcing, candidate and client management, data analysis, and project management) in implementing the solutions to address recruitment challenges.
- At times the volume work is high, so an ability to prioritize appropriately is a must.
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources, Business, Life Science or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of progressively responsible Talent Acquisition experience is required. Experience should include full life cycle recruiting to include the utilization of a variety of tools/partnerships to facilitate sourcing, client and candidate management, and crafting and negotiating offers at all levels.
- In house recruiting in Biotech or Pharmaceutical organizations is highly preferred
- Broad HR background is helpful, but not required
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable recruitment strategies and actions
- Proven track record for consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative goals
- Strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Substantial internal and external business knowledge
- Thorough understanding of compensation guidelines, legal implications in hiring, and an understanding of relocation and immigration processes