Senior QA Automation Engineer - Platform Engineering
Cupertino, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Title: Senior QA Automation Engineer - Platform Engineering
Location: Silicon Valley/Santa Clara Valley
Market Segment: Consumer Electronics
Our client is looking for an energetic Senior QA Automation Engineer to expand their automated functional test coverage of their application management automation system used by various teams within our client’ s organization
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on their customers lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Your job will be to increase functional test coverage by adding more test cases (UI and API)
- Improve functional test framework (extendibility and scalability) and maintain a Continuous Integration pipeline
- Experience with Java language and standard test tools, e.g. Junit, TestNG, Rest-Assured, etc.
- Functional understanding of HTTP and how it applies to RESTful service testing.
- Working knowledge of Unix + ability to do scripting
- Experience or demonstrated ability in working on an automated testing pipeline (unit + functional + system) driven by a Content Integration framework
- Possess the ability to come in and begin producing with minimal to no ramp up time
- Experience with vagrant
- Bachelor’ s degree or higher in a STEM related field or equivalent work experience.