Senior E-Commerce Product Manager
Pleasanton, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Product Manager – E-Commerce
Location: Silicon Valley
Bayside Solutions is seeking an E-Commerce Product Manager to be part of our client’ s team in Pleasanton CA
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and drive the delivery of ecommerce/shopping roadmap focused high-quality experiences resulting in measurable business outcomes.
- Define the vision and overall roadmap for E-commerce experiences.
- Gather input from internal business partners and external sources to craft a shared prioritized roadmap that is feasible and can be measured.
- Identify technology trends and digital opportunities for Client based on analysis of the market and customer behaviors.
- Define and track success for launches and monitor that they are aligned to our digital vision.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the delivery of products.
- Drive delivery from the ideation & technical definition of a product or feature through to, launch.
- Be an evangelist for your products by sharing your vision across the team and ensuring what is delivered meets the original goals and KPIs.
- At least 10+ years’ experience building commerce experiences and working with ecommerce technologies across all channels including, mobile and native apps (experience with Hybris platform & Salesforce a plus).
- Experience running global shared platforms and maintaining market specific feature sets.
- Ability to manage complex delivery through prioritization and disciplines that are driven by business value or time to market.
- Technical understanding of Retail and B2B e-commerce best practices, internet search technologies, and personalization techniques.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product roadmap or feature set supporting an Omni-channel selling model.
- Expertise in making informed, data-driven decisions using analytical skills and data.
- Expertise in using web analytics & A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities.
- Well versed in experience design and prototyping and comfortable partnering with UI/UX teams to render concepts for senior executive review.