Senior Customer Engagement Product Manager
Pleasanton, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Product Manager – Customer Engagement
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Customer Engagement Product Manager to be part of our client’ s team in Pleasanton CA
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Define and lead the product strategy and work with engineering, UI, and QE to meet those requirements.
- Understand Clients strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are recognized as best in our industry.
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid in order to build and deliver the business cases for product investments, as needed.
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction and CRM around customers.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of our engagement products.
- Engage with our field, sales, product marketing, developers, and customers as an all-around product resource to explain functionality.
- Engage with users pre- and post-deployment to understand requirements and drive successful roll-out and implementation of new products or capabilities.
- Manage cross-functional projects by providing project leadership and daily management throughout the project from inception to delivery.
- Proactively identify, prioritize and drive resolution to project issues.
- Prepare for business reviews, financial analysis & forecasting for features or products.
- Engage with regional sales and product marketing around roll out plans and experience design.
- Present opportunities back to the business and technology teams to help improve on results.
- At least 5+ years’ experience product management or product design technologies across all channels including, mobile and social (experience with Salesforce & Facebook a plus).
- Experience running shared platforms and maintaining market specific feature sets.
- Experience running CRM campaigns and measuring results.
- Ability to manage complex delivery through prioritization and disciplines that are driven by business value or time to market.
- Technical understanding of Retail, CRM Social Media best practices, technologies, and personalization techniques.
- Proven ability to develop, communicate and gain consensus on a product roadmap or feature set supporting an Omni-channel selling model.
- Expertise in making informed, data-driven decisions using analytical skills and data. Expertise in using web analytics & A/B testing to identify improvement opportunities.
- Well versed in experience design and prototyping and comfortable partnering with UI/UX teams to render concepts for senior executive review. Mobile productivity application design, particularly salesforce.com apps.
- Salesforce productivity apps, including dashboards, call and lead management software for inside salesforce operations.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com systems that support large inside sales operations, and/or the systems that support direct selling operations
- Familiarity with 3rd party app integration best practices.
- Since our salesforce is a 100% commission, part-time salesforce, expertise in designing consumer applications with a focus on usability/compliance is important.