Senior Administrative Associate
Pleasanton, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to be part of our client’ s team in the East Bay. This is an opportunity to work with the largest biotech company and deliver better-targeted therapies
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of America’ s best companies to work for by Forbes.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provides heavy calendaring management and meeting facilitation across multiple times zones including WebEx, Video Conferencing and off-site events
- Coordinates preparation for management meetings to include assistance of document repository to SharePoint, communications regarding logistics and catering
- Prepares and audits international and domestic expense reports on behalf of the team and ensures compliance with the Sunshine Act and corporate policies
- Coordinates a high volume of travel for team to include international and domestic trips along with coordination of visa’ s as needed
- Coordinates and prepares documentation for legal contracts, purchase requisitions, invoice processing, check requests and inter-company cross charge backs while acting as a liaison with the Legal Department, Accounts Payable, Procurement, and Finance
- Assist with the hiring process for new Roche or temporary employees to include interview scheduling, TALEO system, recruitment support and onboarding while acting as a liaison with Hiring Manager, Human Resources, IT and Shared Service Centers
- Requires knowledge of organizational policies, practices, procedures and acts as a reference to provide guidance
- Handles sensitive and confidential information with tact, diplomacy, discretion and sound judgment.
- High school diploma, or equivalent combination of education and work related experience
- 7 or more years of progressive and directly related administrative support experience supporting within the senior management level and/or above
- Proficient word processing and all application skills
- Ability to understand and handle sensitive and confidential matters
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently on multiple tasks
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability in meeting changing priorities, which may require working overtime
- Professional demeanor in all written and verbal communication
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Google Mail/Calendar
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive customer service orientation