Senior Administrative Assistant
San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Provide general administrative support to the Executive Directors of Market Access and Patient Services.
- Schedule, coordinate and manage meetings/conference calls and related activities including all on-site meeting logistics such as: availability for attendees, meeting room and equipment set up, catering orders, set up and break down, meeting materials preparation and distribution, and taking meeting minutes as requested.
- Assist with recruiting efforts by working with HR on interview scheduling, coordinating of schedules and hosting of candidate. Participate in new hire on-boarding activities.
- Arrange details for departmental offsite meetings (e.g. coordinate with Events Planning Group to book hotel, make restaurant reservations, choose food for catered meals, reserve audio visual equipment, research and schedule team-building events)
- Assist with business travel planning and coordination.
- Prepare expense reports for submission to company application.
- Facilitate ordering and maintenance of department office supplies.
- Coordinate with IT to resolve computer and other technical issues.
- Attend and participate in relevant functional on- and off-site meetings.
- Bachelor' s degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years relevant experience required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, PPT, and Excel) including specifically being able to manage multiple calendars for multiple individuals with heavy calendaring needs.
- Must be proficient using Concur for reporting expenses and booking travel (including International travel).
- Must be familiar with Ariba software.
- Must be: detail-oriented; able to closely monitor multiple deadlines; able to effectively prioritize tasks; able to multi-task; able to function well under pressure and on tight deadlines; and, effective at task planning and coordination.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with multiple personality types and with individuals across all levels of the organization.
- Must be a quick learner and able to work proactively and independently on most tasks, following established guidelines.