Senior Administrative Assistant
Novato, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Senior Administrative Assistant to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website atwww.baysidesolutions.com.
Senior Administrative Assistant
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Extensive calendar management including coordination of meetings, conference calls, and personal business appointments.
- Act as a liaison and gatekeeper for staff, vendors, and telephone solicitors trying to connect with or gain access to the VPs.
- Coordinate and organize travel arrangements for both domestic and international itineraries including (but not limited to) air, hotel, car, as well as visa and passport services.
- Process and submit expense reports, including reconciliation of both corporate and personal credit accounts used for business purposes (Concur).
- Process company E-forms, including check requests, Contract Data Sheets, Business cards Coordinate details for various meetings and events including scheduling catering vendors, conference rooms and outside venues.
- Attend staff meetings to capture meeting minutes and assist with audio visual and other computerized meeting applications as required.
- Create and maintain filing systems and revise as necessary to structure a consistent level of organization.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and PowerPoint presentations.
- Lend basic administrative support to the VP direct reports, and their staff, as required.
- Provide back-up support to the Executive Coordinator reporting to the VP/Site Head, Novato Operations as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Minimum A.A. degree, 4 year-college degree is highly preferred with 3+ years’ experience as a Sr. Administrative Assistant.
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel is preferred.
- Fluent with Ariba, Concur, Compliance Wire and MS O365.
- Good communication skills and well organized.
- Must work well with staff in other departments in a team environment.
- Must be able to multi-task under pressure and deadlines with attention to detail.