Martinez, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Duration: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Location: Martinez, CA
Interview Process: SQL assessment test, SQL WebEx, Onsite
Bayside Solutions is an industry-leading provider of staff augmentation and consulting services. Since 2001, we’ ve built our company around a single concept – relationships. We focus on the people we serve. We’ re straightforward, consistent and 100% accountable. We deliver intelligent solutions that help our clients and candidates thrive.
We are looking for a talented SQL Programmer/Analyst to be a part of our client’ s BI Team and will be responsible for creating clinical, financial, regulatory and operational reports, executive dashboards; data mining for enterprise decision support; as well provide data analytics support for the organization' s improvement initiatives using the Enterprise Data Warehouse built on Microsoft SQL Server 2016.
- Communicate with clinical and business users to collect and document data requirements
- Write advanced SQL queries, develop complex reports and data visualization dashboards using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or Qlik Sense and SQL Server 2016.
- Follow Agile Scrum development process and other team policies including utilizing JIRA, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and Visual Studio.
- Unit test own code and peer review code of other team members
- Must have possession of a Bachelor' s degree from an accredited college or university, or a closely related field.
- 5+ years of experience in developing advanced optimized SQL Query using stored procedures, views, complex joins
- 2+ years of experience developing reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) 2008/2012.
- 2+ years of experience developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Proficient in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services 2008/2012.
- Good understanding of processes/procedures and workflow within a hospital/clinical/health plan setting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools including Word, Excel, Access, and Visio
- All candidates should be screened for their SQL knowledge in developing stored procedures, advanced queries, query optimization,
- To be consider for the role, Candidates must take SQL assessment test and score in the top 25th percentile as compared to other test takers should be deemed as proficient.
- Epic Clarity experience (Not require to be certified) in one of the following modules: EpicCare Inpatient, HIM, ADT, Cadence, ASAP, Radiant, Tapestry, EpicCare Ambulatory, OpTime
- Knowledge of statistical principles
- SSIS programming experience
- Military experience