SOFTWARE ENGINEER - (Java)
San Diego, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Location: San Diego, CA
The Java Developer is a Junior level position. A good candidate should feel comfortable working under some general direction of more experienced members of the team, but to also accomplish tasks by using a certain degree of creativity, and resourcefulness. The perfect candidate should be a strong team player and be able to provide some technical direction to lesser experienced members of the team.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 2-3 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming; Java, Groovy, Scala, or other JVM languages.
- Design, Modify, Develop, Write, and Implement Software Applications
- Experience in one or more of the following Java Frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, Groovy. Spring is highly preferred.
- Experience with Relational databases such as RDBMS, or Sql Server
- Support the Validation, Configuration, and Installation of Software Applications
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures with in SDLC.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a Computer Science related field. (Computer Science, Bio Engineering, Electronics, or Electrical Engineering)
- Great interpersonal skills and team cooperation with the ability to communicate with technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technical skills with the desire to constantly grow your knowledge.
Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS