SOFTWARE ENGINEER - (Java)
San Diego, CA | Contract-to-Hire
Health IT Services
Location: San Diego, CA / Campbell, CA
A good candidate should feel comfortable working under some general direction of more experienced members of the team, but to also accomplish tasks by using a certain degree of creativity, and resourcefulness. The perfect candidate should be a strong team player and be able to provide some technical direction to lesser experienced members of the team.
The client, a highly progressive softwae company that develops an industry leading web application within the healthcare domain has top-notch senior management, offers a great work/life balance, has SUPER competitive benefits and 401k matching. Looking for good Java Engineers with innate desire to learn new technologies.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- 5-7 years of experience in Object Oriented Programming; Java, Groovy, Scala, or other JVM languages.
- Experience with Spring Framework.
- Design, Modify, Develop, Write, and Implement Software Applications
- Support the Validation, Configuration, and Installation of Software Applications
- Familiarity with commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures with in SDLC.
- Great interpersonal skills and team collaboration with the ability to communicate with technical and business stakeholders.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and technical skills with the desire to constantly grow your knowledge.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in a Computer Science related field.
- Experience with Oracle or other RDBMS
- Groovy/Grails experience