San Rafael, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Technician to be part of our Client’ s team in Marin County. This is an opportunity to work with a local Biopharmaceutical company focusing on the developing and commercializing novel therapies for rare diseases.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. Their company has been recognized as one of the fastest drug developers in the industry and has also been recognized among the Top 10 World’ s Most Innovative Company’ s in 2015 & 2016.Their organization is fueled by their employee’ s passion and dedication to change the course of disease.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop and commercialize novel drugs for treating rare diseases.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Support activities in the BioAnalytical Sciences R&D and GLP compliant laboratories encompassing the areas of laboratory equipment maintenance, laboratory facility maintenance, GLP documentation, ordering and stocking laboratory supplies and reagent preparation.
- Routine maintenance of analytical instrumentation,
- Reading of temperatures on controlled temperature environment (CTE) chambers,
- General laboratory facility maintenance for safety and compliance,
- Mixing of common reagents.
- Maintain regulatory compliance and good business practices.
- Associates degree in a scientific discipline and experience as a laboratory technician, laboratory assistant, or sample processor. Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- Performs routine instrument/equipment maintenance to ensure the proper function and compliant use.
- Performs good documentation practices with instrument and equipment laboratory logbooks and ensures compliance in their documentation.
- Orders and restocks lab supplies and reagents Performs routine laboratory facilities checks to ensure proper maintenance and compliant use of the laboratory areas.
- Assists in the procurement, receiving, installment and repair of bioanalytical instrumentation and lab equipment.
- Ensures GLP-compliant laboratory operations.
- Participates in internal and external inspections and audits.
- Completes regular training on procedures and GLPs for compliance.
- Coordinates and performs common reagent preparation of wash buffers and other necessary routine reagents used in research and validated, GLP assays.
- Maintains and washes glassware
- Participate and contribute ideas in process improvement meetings Participates in projects or tasks assigned
- Maintains inspection readiness