Research Technician IV
South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Technician IV to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Technician IV
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Assist with viral vector technology development and application.
- Generate and analyze lentiviral libraries.
- Help develop AAV platform for in vitro and in vivo genome engineering.
- Work independently within a dynamic, highly collaborative research environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/MS/PhD degree (PhD preferred) in Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Virology, Biochemistry, Genetics, or a related discipline with 3+ years of laboratory research experience
- Strong expertise in lentiviral vector design and production, mammalian cell culture and general molecular biology techniques.
- Expertise in AAV production and purification is highly desirable, as well as knowledge and working experience with CRISPR for cell engineering.
- Must be self-motivated, analytical, highly organized, and have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.