South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to improve the quality of patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Development and execution of analytical methods to support early and mid-phase small molecule development in accordance with cGMP, ICH and FDA regulations, supporting pharmaceutics and process chemistry development, documenting results, and working cross-functionally in project teams.
Summary of Qualifications:
- BS/MS in a relevant scientific discipline (chemistry or chemical engineering preferred) with 2 to 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Must have good theoretical knowledge of analytical and/or organic chemistry. Working experience in chromatography (HPLC and/or GC) is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutics and drug discovery is desirable.
- Strong organizational, communication, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to follow detailed verbal and written instruction.
- Able to apply analytical skills and judgment in assessing the quality of data.
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet timelines efficiently and productively.