Mountain View, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking an Analytical Research Associate to be a part of our partner’ s team in the San Francisco South Bay Area. This is an opportunity to work with an analytical group and support the manufacturing activities
Our partner’ s culture is fast paced and passionate about manufacturing proteins.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Analytical Research Associate
- An opportunity to join a biopharmaceutical company developing first-in-class products using our novel half-life extension/drug delivery platform technology
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Carry out analytical assays such as
- SDS? PAGE
- UV? Vis
- Apply assays to therapeutic proteins for the biochemical characterization.
- Set up stability studies to evaluate protein degradants and degradation mechanisms.
- Analyze, interpret and communicate test results in an effective manner.
- Maintain records well and summarize data; author SOPs, protocols and reports.
- Manage and maintain analytical instruments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’ s or Master’ s degree in analytical chemistry, biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences or relevant scientific discipline with at least 1 year of experience in protein analytics.
- Experience with HPLC and analytical testing is required.