Research Associate III
South San Francisco, CA | Contract
Bayside Solutions is seeking a Research Associate III to be part of our client’ s team in South San Francisco. This is an opportunity to work with one of the largest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world developing innovative medicine to save patients’ lives.
Our Client’ s culture is highly collaborative, offers an environment that encourages employees to expand their knowledge in order to make a profound impact on patients’ lives. This could explain why their company has been recognized as one of the “ Top Twenty Employers” in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals by Science Careers.
Our Company Bio: Bayside Solutions was founded in 2001, Bayside was recognized as one of the fastest growing professional staffing companies in Northern California. The numbers tell the story: We have close to a 100% client retention rate, 700% growth in four plus years and over 95% repeat business. Our dedication to building partnership relationships with both our clients and our recruits is the key to our phenomenal success.
You can find additional information on our company website at www.baysidesolutions.com.
Research Associate III
- An opportunity to join a patient-focused organization that is driven to develop, manufacture and commercialize medicines to treat life threatening conditions.
- Work for a company that is local to the bay area and recognized as a leader of innovation.
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- This position is eligible for medical, vision, dental benefits, paid sick time, and 401K.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Work in a high throughput Embryonic stem cell /KO lab within the Molecular Biology Department.
- Will involve independent experiment design and execution, troubleshooting and interpretation of experiments.
- The ideal candidate will be familiar with cell culture and be knowledgeable in proper sterile technique.
- A BS degree with 2-3 years of experience and training in the area of Molecular Biology.
- Extensive polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Taqman experience is a necessity.
- Experience with genome editing technology via CRISPR or Embryonic stem cell are significant pluses.
- Familiarity with Excel and other computer programs is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional organizational and time management skills are required.